From as little as £60 per person
Full Day (6 hours)
Chemisphere Training Academy. There may be the opportunity to hold this course at your premises subject to a facilities audit.
Designed for Technicians and Quality Teams
This course has been designed to give delegates full understanding of glassware management – from the manufacturing process of beer & cider glasses through to glass washing and basic glass washer maintenance. The course is instructor-led with sessions on the four key elements of glassware care through theory and practical sessions.
Lunch and refreshments provided if held at the Chemisphere Training Academy.
To consolidate previous learning and gain new skills by:
- Understanding how glasses are manufactured
- Understanding the differences in different types of glassware
- Understand what is required to achieve a clean glass and the reasons why
- Have an understanding of the four key elements of glass washing
- Fully understand how glass washers work
- Understand how to do basic hygiene maintenance on glass washers
- Understanding how to recognise and fix basic faults
Successfully and confidently be able to understand all aspects of glassware care using the four key elements.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive ‘Delegate Guide’.
£600 per session – maximum of 10 delegates per session.
*based on maximum number of delegates being booked on course