Basic Cellar Management
From as little as £30 per person*
Chemisphere Training Academy or Customer Premises**
Designed to deliver practical training on product knowledge, pouring the perfect pint, glassware management and the art of managing the cellar from a stock control and a hygiene perspective. This course will include sessions on pouring the perfect pint – going as far as experiencing the different outcomes in taste when poured in branded and non-branded glasses.
Refreshments provided if held at the Chemisphere Training Academy.
To consolidate previous learning and gain new skills by:
- Understanding what Quality means
- Understanding what causes wastage and how to minimise it
- Understanding how to pour the perfect pint
- Understanding what the makes a beer glass perfect
- Understanding the theory of Line Cleaning
- Spending time in the Cellar discussing basic faults
To be able to successfully understand the myriad of factors that go into pouring a quality pint and to deliver an outstanding consumer experience.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive ‘Delegate Guide’.
£300 per session – maximum of 10 delegates per session.
*based on maximum number of delegates being booked on course
**location supplement fee may apply to more remote postcodes